801 Gallery doesn't have open hours, so if you want to come see my work (and the other 3 artists: Jaffa Aharonov, Josie Winship, and Marc Lamm), here are your options:
- Sun, Apr 29th - 12:30-2:30pm - brunch for Science Museum friends and family, but feel free to join the science nerds and me if that time works for ya!
- Sat, May 5th - 4-7pm - stop by and wish me a happy birthday (it's the next day!) and hear about how my recent #atomictourism research trip went!
- Artist Talk: Sunday, May 20, 1pm
- Make arrangements with me to meet you there - anytime now through end of May! (I'll make the arrangements to make sure it's open, etc.)
- Make an appointment with the gallery directly by calling Jeremy 612.636.7187.
P.S. All work in the show is for sale!